Saturday, January 17, 2009

Behind every strong man there is a strong woman; in my case there are 4. I don't know what I have done in my life to have been blessed with such a wonderful family. First off there is my beautiful wife Kelly. She and I have been together for over 13 years and this year will celebrate a decade of marriage. If you know me well you likely have a good idea that she means the world to me. My heart still melts when I see her smile or when she bats here eyes at me when she tries to butter me up. My wife is one of the greatest things that ever happend to me. She pushes me in a good way to be the best I can be and be a man that is dependable and true to his word. I really could have never imagined a love that we have, I am one of the lucky people who found their soulmate. We have always had the motto as long as we have each other then its ok, and that is how we are. I am happiest sitting at home with Kel and the girls watching TV or playing.

My little girls are 3 of the precious souls that have ever graced the face of this earth. My oldest is a very serious 8 year old who does like to have a good time but takes life as it is. She loves to read and loves to go just as much as she like to be lazy. One thing I can say about her is she has taught me how to be patient and be a good daddy. The 4 year old is about the sweetest thing you will ever meet with a heart of pure love for everything. She makes the world her own and paints it the most vibrant colors that anyone could imagine through her personality are care for people. She loves talking, even though nobody is around she will just pretent she is teaching school or taking her babydoll for a walk. On the contrary when she gets pissed then Kady barr the door she is hell on two legs let me tell you. The baby is a good mixture of both her personality (her name means "Little Fire") is starting to develop and she is a trip. She has always had this contagious smile that could get the devil himself in a good mood. I think she will not have a problem taking up for herself; Alyssa took something away from her the other day and the baby slapped at her, but hey she was deserving shouldn't have taken the toy away from her. It was one of those Hey you better give that toy back moments :).

My 4 girls are my life they are my heart and soul, they give me the strength to go throughout the day. I don't know what I have done to deserve such a special wife and kids, but I try everyday to she them how much I love them.

When I was thinking about my first real post I wanted to dedicate it to my family so whomever reads this will know how much my wife and our girls mean to me. I Love You Kel, Alyssa, Anniston, and Ayden Claire with all my heart.

1 comment:

  1. You're the best and I'm so glad we 4 ladies have the best man in the world in our lives!

    ReplyDelete